What FIRST LEGO League Challenge teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing.
It’s fun. It’s exciting.
FIRST FLL CHALLENGE is designed to continue developing STEM concepts to kids ages 9 to 14
using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
In-Person Registration will be held on Saturday May 20th! More details coming soon.
Coach Michele Danley and her team attended the Salem Robot Rumble FLL Qualifier event on Saturday, January 20, 2018, and won the Judges Award.
Design, Build, Test and Program Robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Introduce younger students to real-world engineering
- Design, build, test, and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
- Learn skills that will last a lifetime