What FIRST LEGO League teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing.
It’s fun. It’s exciting.
FIRST FLL is designed to continue developing STEM concepts to kids ages 9 to 14 using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
Coach Michele Danley and her team attended the Salem Robot Rumble FLL Qualifier event on Saturday, January 20, 2018, and won the Judges Award.read more
Design, Build, Test and Program Robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Introduce younger students to real-world engineering
- Design, build, test, and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
- Learn skills that will last a lifetime
Please use the Contact Us form
to request more information, to arrange to visit a team, and to be added to a list of interested students to be contacted in the spring. Thank you!
South Jersey Robotics FIRST LEGO League Team Basics
We have teams all over South Jersey. Each spring our teams are set up according to student interest and available coaches. Teams begin meeting over the summer. The official kick-off event is held in August. Coaches will set up the meeting days and times that best meet the needs of each team.
Each year our teams will participate in an FLL Qualifier in January and some teams may advance to the regional event in March and possibly even to World Championships in April. Details will be given out by our team coaches.
Please download the registration form or use the Contact Us to register for one of our teams. Someone will be in touch with you after we receive your information.