What FIRST LEGO League teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing.
It’s fun. It’s exciting.
FIRST FLL is designed to continue developing STEM concepts to kids ages 9 to 14 using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
FIRST® LEGO® League (FLL) introduces younger students to real-world engineering challenges by building LEGO-based robots to complete tasks on a thematic playing surface. FLL teams, guided by their imaginations and adult coaches, discover exciting career possibilities and, through the process, learn to make positive contributions to society.
Elementary students get to:
• Design, build, test and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
• Apply real-world math and science concepts
• Research challenges facing today’s scientists
• Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
• Participate in tournaments and celebrations
What FLL teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing. It’s fun. It’s exciting. And the skills they learn will last a lifetime.
Our RoboTecs Make the News!
Design, Build, Test and Program Robots
using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
Ken Wettstein, Grant Del Collo, and Colton Del Collo of Maurice River Twp. are all on the same
robotics team, the Robotecs.